Kissimmee, FL 34741
Aviation Blade Services – Rotor Blade Repair Technician
A growing FAA Rotor-Blade Repair Station in Kissimmee, FL is seeking a rotor blade maintenance technician. Must have strong mechanical background and it is preferred the candidate has a minimum 2 years’ experience working with aerospace component maintenance and/or composite repairs. Position is full time with competitive wages and benefits package eligibility after 90 days.
This company is part of a family of companies that has over 200 employees and offers a close knit family environment while having all of the advantages of a larger corporation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform composite repairs on aircraft components in accordance with FAA and OEM requirements
- Rotor blade repair activities include sanding, cleaning, and blade specific maintenance
- Major repairs and balancing of Main and Tail rotor blades
- Ensuring that they are thoroughly familiar with all tools and equipment, including inspection aids, used within their assigned area of responsibility.
- Properly record the work performed on the appropriate maintenance record.
- Properly executing the duties assigned.
- Read, write and understand English.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license preferred
- Composite repair experience, rotor blade specific experience preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment with an eagerness to contribute to the overall success of the Company.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and written
- Attention to detail and follow directions, both written and verbal