Kissimmee, FL 34741
Aviation Blade Services – Parts/Inventory Manager: Duties / Responsibilities
A growing FAA Rotor-Blade Repair Station in Kissimmee, FL is seeking a Parts/Inventory Manager. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the daily running of the Parts Department including oversight of Inventory management.
This company is part of a family of companies that has over 200 employees and offers a close knit family environment while having all of the advantages of a larger corporation. If you are a strong leader that communicates effectively and excels with mentoring and coaching employees in a repair station environment you will thrive in this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Parts Manager is responsible to the Accountable Manager for the operation of the stockroom and is responsible for controlling, segregating, and maintaining all stock.
In addition, the Parts Manager is responsible for:
- Assuring the proper handling of all parts.
- Monitoring and controlling inventory levels to support repair station work flow using company inventory management software
- Sourcing and Ordering of all inventory
- Ensuring all parts have required paperwork and traceability
- Carry-out cycle counts and complete inventory count as required
- Provide audit support to finance department as required
- Comply with inventory management processes and protocols related to issuing parts to work orders and return to stock
- Maintaining the preservation of all articles or parts, while in inventory, that is subject to deterioration and shelf-life specifications.
- Responsible for shelf life program.
- Oversee vendor control and approval
- Oversee shop supplies and implement programs to manage availability
- Provide guidance and support for Parts Department Assistant
- Keep stockroom area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Minimum High School GED.
- Knowledge of inventory management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Assertive and results oriented individual
- Experience working in a Manufacturing or Aerospace environment preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Office with good organizational skills
- Very comfortable speaking with internal and external customers at all levels
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work across cross-cultural, cross-geography, and multi-disciplinary teams, i.e., sales, operations, marketing, finance, and customer service